Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Coloring Challenge Day 7 ~ Fall Tag


I was inspired to make a tag for my Coloring Challenge Day 7. 

Post update 10/8/15
So sorry I didn't feel like posting much yesterday. 
Over the last two days I've been bringing in stamps and supplies from my storage room, they have been there since last April when we had to replace the wood and flooring in stamping room.
Yes, I used Copic markers on my stamped images. The tag is actually an orange heavy duty manila folder that I die cut into a tag. 
Distress inks were used to tone down the edges of stamped piece, around edges of tag and trim tied to tag. 




2 comments:

Rushd Lady said...

Did you use your copics on these? Autumn definitely is in the air. . .

francesca said...

beautiful project!! :)
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog!
Be sure to check it out: http://fridayfinally.blogspot.it/2015/10/merry-christmouse-giveaway.html