Friday, October 9, 2015

Coloring Challenge Day 9 ~ Yellow Flowers



Over the last three days, I've been hard at work in my stamping room. Many of my mounted stamps have been in my storage room until I felt well enough to bring them back in.
I chose this stamp to use for my coloring challenge day 9. The stamp was inked with Memento black onto Neenah white card stock.  Copic markers were used to color image and background. The border edge was done with a Copic marker and a clear ruler. The inked stamped image was applied to a trimmed piece of yellow card stock and then onto and trimmed dark green card stock.
Have a great day! 

I've joined the talented Kathy Racoosin over at The Daily Marker in her challenge to color up something every day during October.  


3 comments:

Four11Lady said...


Very pretty!

Rushd Lady said...

I agree with Four11Lady! =0)

francesca said...

beautiful project!! :)
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog!
Be sure to check it out: http://fridayfinally.blogspot.it/2015/10/merry-christmouse-giveaway.html