Sunday, October 4, 2015

Coloring Challenge Day Four ~ Hello World



 Kathy posted the coloring challenge today.

My dear hubby said it looks like I made a circus act.
I was having a fun day playing with these stamps.
I didn't get much shading using my Copic Markers today.
The 4 represents Coloring Challenge Day 4.
 Glossy Accents was added to a few painted pieces.
Enamel accents was used on eyes.
Memento black ink pad was used to ink all stamps on a Neenah folded card.  

Memento black ink pad
Stamps: VLVS
Glossy Accents
Enamel Accents, black
Copic Sketch Markers: 
V01, V04, V06, V09, V12, V91, G14, B00, BG02, BG05, E13,E19, E21, E25,E35, E51, C1, Y18, Y28,100, 0


close-up


Here is a link to Kathy's Coloring Challenge Day 4:


2 comments:

Rushd Lady said...

That looks like quite a circus there! =0)

Lori m said...

Awesome card, really cool image you used, cool card.

Hugs, Lori m