Thursday, November 10, 2016

Day 10 Coloring Challenge ~ Iris Card

Today, I'll share a card using my PSX stamp and Distress Crayons. Three of the green distress crayons were blended on my Kraft sheet and then painted on the leaves using a water-brush. Distress ink was used around torn edges of card front. I add my water brush with a light grey distress crayons behind the stamped image. Archival black ink was used to stamp image. 
This PSX stamp is among the first stamps I bought 1993. 
This is my day 10 of Kathy's 30 day coloring challenge. www.thedailymarker.com 

3 comments:

  1. I love this...such gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty irises Judy! I've got some real irises this color that smells like grape pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I used watercolor crayons today also, but went direct to paper with mine and then used the water brush on them to smooth the color out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments on my blog and I hope I can continue to inspire you.
Please come back and visit soon...