Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Little Girls Page



I'm adding this page for Day 28 of the 30 day coloring challenge by Kathy Racoosin. 
This page began with tissue wrap applied with collage medium onto my Maya Road chipboard mini page. Next, I scraped a little bit of gesso over the tissue wrap and then rubbed distress crayons over the page.
Next, I inked a portion of Heidi Swapp 6x6 inch clear stamp with Archival library green and stamped on the background.
I used found relative from Tim Holtz package, it was matte with black card stock and applied to page using collage medium. 
I inked a Dyan Reaveley cling flower stamped image on glossy card stock, color with watercolors, cut-out and then applied to page with a small leaf. 
Three metal embellishments by Paper Studio were applied with glossy accents. 
A tiny bit of color from distress crayons were used on the found relatives. 

2 comments:

Rushd Lady said...

Nice and I see you've done something to your blog background. That's nice too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a gorgeous page. I love the soft colors.