Thursday, March 23, 2017

Mixed Media Journal Book Page 4


Hi! This is page 4, click here to view link for pages 1, 2 and 3 on my Mixed Media Journal Book.
I'm adding this as day 23 of color challenge for the 30 day coloring challenge by Kathy Rocoosin. 
This page was done using a mixture of supplies. Tim Holtz Distress crayons,  Michael's modeling paste with TH scribbles layering stencil, more distress crayons, stamped image (Dina Wakley) cut out and added color with distress crayons and a water brush, stamped quote inked with archival black and then TH distress ink edged around trimmed stamped sentiment.  (sentiment stamp unknown)
I used TH collage medium to apply both images to page.

I was very pleased with the results using the scribbles layer stencil on this page even though it had to be turned several times since the page was larger than the stencil. I had already added the woman image before adding the modeling paste which made it more difficult adding the stencil. 
I've been gone from my home the last 6 days, I took stamping supplies with me and when I felt like it I made this page and worked on 4 x 8" mini book. We were visiting my mother while I went to a heart doctor, he will remove my loop recorder if I don't have any more heart issues in the next six months, a pain management doctor that gave me 2 shots in my back and a neurologist that gave me Botox in my forehead, my temples, head and back of neck for the migraines and headaches. I've had nonstop pain the past 3 months. I've had migraines and headaches most of my life but in the last year they have been worse. Late fall and early spring when with weather changing makes the headaches and migraines especially bad. So far I haven't seen any improvement from the Botox. The doctor said it might take one more set of shots before it helps. And then some it never helps. 

No comments: