Thursday, May 16, 2019

Suede Leather Mini-Book


 This project was made using Eileen Hull scoreboard xl die. It takes 13" to make this book. 
This is another one of the books I made recently. I'm slowing getting the page covers finished and will share as I get them made. The suede is heavy but I thought it needed more body so I applied chipboard to the leather on inside. I bought the suede leather at Hobby Lobby. It came in a large bag for less than 10.00 and even less than that when I used the 40% off. In the bag I got a large piece of this grey suede, a large piece of mauve and a very large piece of black. I've made several little books from the grey and mauve suede leather. I'm keeping the large black to make a black handbag. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous and great design.