Sunday, June 2, 2013

12 Tags of 2913 ~ June

It's been awhile since I worked on a 12 tags of 2013 so early in the month. I used Tim's directions but used what stamps I had that would complement the type of technique he used.
You can see Tim's gorgeous tag here: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2013-june/

I love Tim's Distress Paints. I held back buying any because I thought they were the same as acrylic paint. After buying 3 bottle I knew I wanted more. I don't have all he has but do have some that complement each other. And don't get me started on Tim's distress markers, these are very nice too.

I don't think the architecture piece from Classics#2 was intended to be colored like this but it coordinated with the beautiful blue background using the Salty Ocean distress paint.
(Note: distress markers were used on architecture piece)

I used Tim's tag die, Tim's Distress Markers, Tim's Distress Paint, Tim's Classics #2, Archival Black ink, Heat it tool, Strathmore Watercolor cold press, 
Water brush, Distress paints on trim, Manila card stock and Spray bottle.


5 comments:

  1. That is indeed an interesting take on the architecture stamp that you have created, I hope to get to making mine today but no distree paints so will be improvising again this month!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I like the way the architecture stamp came out! Great job Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is clever, I wouldn't have thought of using this stamp but it works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, it's lovely. The colours all tie in together so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments on my blog and I hope I can continue to inspire you.
Please come back and visit soon...