Saturday, December 7, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree


I made this adorable little tree. 

Tim's rosette dies were used with MS bling on the little tree. Claudine Hellmuth matte multi-medium was used as an adhesive to hold the bling and star. I found a tiny branch on the ground for the trunk. Hot glue gun was used as Tim suggested. This was the smallest vintage spool I had in my stash. I used scrapbook paper with the rosette dies, white dabber paint to edges and glitter on the punched star.
I'm going to use the little tree in a shadow box.
I've made five of these and none of them came out perfect. Each one has it's own personality.
Tim's tree is so adorable.

1 comment:

MARMALADE said...

Hello. I really liked Your blog and Your creation! I wish creative successes!

Greetings from Russia! :)