Monday, January 6, 2014

12 Tags of 2014 ~ January ~ Happy Birthday Tim




Happy Birthday Tim! 

I used many of Tim's supplies on my January tag. 

After viewing Tim's blog post I proceeded making my tag. I had the texture fade embossing folder Tim used but chose to use another texture fade embossing folder. 
Vintage Photo stain was used on background since I didn't have pumice stone. I used mini clip to hold my type charm with the number 7 cut from tickets for Tim's Birthday. 
 Archival black ink was used with image from /CMS#132 on fabric trimming from my sewing stash. 

Click on this link to view Tim's blog post: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-january/

Supplies:
distress paint/black soot, distress stain/vintage photo. distress ink/black soot, ink blending tool, metal foil tape, archival ink/jet black. glossy accents, craft sheet, heat tool, grungeboard, chit chat stickers, tiny attacher, sanding grip, scissors, journaling tickets, type charm, sprocket gear, mini paper clip, stamp/CMS#132 and CMS#058, bigs die/pocket watch frame, movers & shapers die/sized circles, vagabond, #8 manila tag made with bookplate die.

Additional supplies: gears from hardware, and fabric trim.  

No comments: