Friday, November 21, 2014

Merry Christmas Pop-Up Card


Last week Sizzix had a fabulous sale. Saturday afternoon my FedEx package arrived with Pop n Cuts dies by Karen Burniston. I already had a few of her dies but now have more. 

This card was made using designer paper with Karen's multi-tier pop n cuts insert. I also used two of Tim's on the edge dies, his blueprint snowman stamp that was inked with Archival black, cut out and then painted with distress markers, his word stamp was inked with Archival black and stamped frame image with inked with distress ink, his tree stamp that was inked with distress ink and cut out.

Snowflake designer paper was purchased at Tuesday Morning this past Tuesday. 

I've been busy this week making Christmas cards using Karen's pop-up dies and then finishing them with my stash of stamps and dies. I hope to get those finished and sent off soon. 

No comments: