Thursday, June 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Card




This is my first card using Tim Holtz bigz watering can die and script thinlits dies that came in the mail last week.
I love my new dies!  
A tool from my stash was used to hold copper watering can die cut over flame to give it a one of a kind look. Hot glue gun was used to add trim on watering can, hot glue to card, and then hot glue flower to embossed folded card. 

Finished size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"  
Supplies:
Watering can TH Bigz die, TH Script thinlits dies, TH wild honey and walnut stain distress ink, vagabond, magnetic platform. 
Copper and embossing folder from my stash. 

I pre-ordered the tiny tattered flower thinlits dies for my mother it arrived this past April.  While visiting my mother this past weekend I made many die cut flowers. Yesterday, I curled and hot glued all the flower. The hot glue gun that worked the best was the tiny 10 watt. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear.. What a lovely birhday card. Love that you made the watering can in copper. Very pretty !!!
    Thank you for sharing this pretty card.
    Hugs from Monica.. Spain

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments on my blog and I hope I can continue to inspire you.
Please come back and visit soon...