Thursday, June 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Card




This is my first card using Tim Holtz bigz watering can die and script thinlits dies that came in the mail last week.
I love my new dies!  
A tool from my stash was used to hold copper watering can die cut over flame to give it a one of a kind look. Hot glue gun was used to add trim on watering can, hot glue to card, and then hot glue flower to embossed folded card. 

Finished size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"  
Supplies:
Watering can TH Bigz die, TH Script thinlits dies, TH wild honey and walnut stain distress ink, vagabond, magnetic platform. 
Copper and embossing folder from my stash. 

I pre-ordered the tiny tattered flower thinlits dies for my mother it arrived this past April.  While visiting my mother this past weekend I made many die cut flowers. Yesterday, I curled and hot glued all the flower. The hot glue gun that worked the best was the tiny 10 watt. 

1 comment:

mamablitger said...

Oh dear.. What a lovely birhday card. Love that you made the watering can in copper. Very pretty !!!
Thank you for sharing this pretty card.
Hugs from Monica.. Spain