Thursday, October 15, 2015

Coloring Challenge Day 15 ~ Tulip Card

Flower stamps were all the rage in the 90's when I started stamping, actually my first stamp was a flower stamp! I really enjoyed making my card today, this is one of my favorite stamps. The stamped image was inked with Memento black ink on Neenah paper, and then Copic Sketch were used to color stamped image. I should have taken a little more time adding some shadow. Oh, well next time.  I used a trimmed piece of gold paper behind the floral image and then added it to a hot pink folded card to finish. Below is a photo of the Copic used on this card.
I forgot to make it look like it is sitting down. -(

Here is Kathy's blog post: http://www.thedailymarker.com/2015/10/day-15-3-cards-video-blog-hop/

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful bunch of flowers and the blue and white vase,bowl looks wonderful.

Rushd Lady said...

I like blue and white Chinese ceramics, so the pot caught my eye straight away, but then I decided the whole picture of the potted tulips was eye candy!