Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dress Form Collage

 We were with my Mother over the week-end. We spent some of our time at her table having fun with our stamps, Tim Holtz die cuts, stamping supplies and my original Silhouette machine.

The base of this piece was made gluing 2 pieces of cardboard and a piece of card stock. Finished piece 5" x 7."

This is a Tim Holtz inspired piece I made on Saturday.
The dress form was cut using corrugated cardboard. It was stained with distress stains. I didn't take my bird cage die but did take some die cuts. I used a yellow bird cage and then painted the cage with silver dabber paint.

 I used die cuts, tissue tape, scrapbook paper, distress stains, dabber paints, a stamp and other supplies in my stash.

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Great piece, love the wings and the birdcage skirt. Yvonne x