Thursday, November 12, 2015

My Journal from Free Online Workshop


I had fun using supplies from my stash to make my journal from viewing Carolyn's free workshop.
This is a link if you would like to join her 5 free lessons plus a bonus lesson: http://acolorfuljourney.com/freebies/permission-to-play-mixed-media-workshop/
I have signed and included Carolyn's "permission to play" in my journal. Check below for more details on this journal.








I used Gelli Arts papers, DecoArts paint, rubber stamps, stencils made with my Cameo, mask made with my Cameo, Dylusions spray inks, gesso, printed paper and the base of this journal was made with cardboard. A box knife is all you need to cut it up to the size you want. This journal is 5 3/4" by 7 3/4."
Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

3 comments:

mamablitger said...

Judy this is such a lovely journal you made. I love that your second one included the titel " Permission to Play"... And that you signed it. Great colors too. It looks as if you had much fun being creative.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs from Monica... Spain

creativelenna said...

Your journal is beautiful Judy! I also spied "dive in", just like I used in my journal!! :)

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Wonderful pages.