Friday, February 14, 2020

"Love and Heart" Happy Valentine's Day 2020



I made another project using Eileen Hull's Thinlits and #664346 display stand scoreboard xl die. I used spray glue to apply printed scrapbook paper to matboard and then die cut scoreboard xl die, after folding it, I didn't like it--- so instead of tossing it out I took distress oxide worn lipstick and covered up the edges that would be seen.

I used Eileen Hull #662812 journaling heart, #662813 journaling words, and #662811 journaling flower dies. The word Love was die cut using black chipboard. The journaling hearts were die cut using two colors of pink/red and then some heart opening were covered with pink, some heart openings were left out to show white background and some heart openings were covered with  red hearts. Journaling flowers were using on top of rubber stamped image.

The lace die is a Crafters Companion die I purchased a few years ago. The heart collage is a rubber stamp my mother bought years ago. I covered up the word "forget me knot" using a sticker by Tim Holtz. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful. You do wonderful work.