Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Back home with a Pacemaker

 My heart doctor said I had to take sponge baths for 10 days after surgery so I don't get my staples wet. Also, I can't raise my left arm the next 4 weeks. And wear a sling immobilization in bed for the next 4 weeks. No more MRI's!
I have another appointment next week to get my staples out.
We stayed a week with my mother. My youngest brother from Wyoming and oldest brother and SIL came in from Arkansas in at the same time I had my surgery scheduled. My youngest sister lives about a mile from my mother. If only my oldest sister had been at moms we would have all been together, my sister has heart problems and didn't want to fly.  

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well glad to hear you are home and I hope all goes well for you. Take care of yourself now.

Rushd Lady said...

Been praying for you! :)