Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Die Cut Felt Bags


I usually find something to make each year for Christmas gifts. This year I made these little felt bags using Eileen Hull gift card folder and label #2 die.
From decorative covered cardboard or chipboard these would make a lovely envelope to house a gift cards. I took the envelope die to the next step by die cutting felt and sewing the openings and then added a snap and button for decoration.

I'm enclosing my cherry chocolate lip balm/chapstick with these little gift bags, they will go to my mother, our two children, brothers and sisters and grandchildren.

Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute gift idea. You are a good lady to give everyone something that you put so much love into making.