Saturday, December 7, 2019

Christmas Cards 2019


 Background 3D embossing folder and Christmas die are by Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz. Word says by Stampabilites/Hobby Lobby.

Snowman die by Spellbinders and 3 D embossing folder by Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz. Word stamped image by Stampabilites/Hobby Lobby. Distresss Oxide inks were used on background and around word image.

  Left over background 3D embossing folder image was used with watercolor image by retired PSX image.

I made a few more cards using this retired PSX images and scrapbook paper for this card.

I still don't feel well most of the time but can't just sit in my chair and do nothing. I purchased one die  (first card above) and then used what supplies I had in my stash to make these cards.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are so well designed and beautiful. So sorry you have been feeling blah. But sometimes making cards or keeping busy takes our minds off our woes.