Sunday, December 29, 2019

Journal Book Cover

Journal Book Cover

This journal started out as a piece of white fabric. I made images from my stamped cards with fabric transfers, next I sewed the transfers onto the cover and then added embellishments and distress the fabric with Distress Inks. Inside is a fabric liner to hold a composition booklet. I satin-stitched the edges with my sewing machine.
Note: All stamps are from my stash of stamps.
Top left; woman image and background images-Viva Las Vegastamps,
Bottom left; woman image-Stampsmith (no longer in business), background- Mrs. Oleary's,
Bottom right; woman image- Stampsmith (no longer in business), background stamps Above the Mark (no longer in business)
Word Stamp; Stamper Anonymous.
Inks: Distress Ink
Sewing Machine: Bernia
Fabric: White Canvas
Past blogpost from October 26, 2010.
Thank you looking and Have a nice day! 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful book cover. Great colors.

bkazoo said...

Fabric transfers, brilliant!