Thursday, January 30, 2020

2020 Calendar


I'm ready for February thru December 2020 calendar using the display stand die with a few flowers and leaves from the thinlits flowers and leaf die. I also used a metal bow and lace die. I'm down at my mother's house. I used her calendar to reduce to the size I needed using her printer. Since the first is only a day away, I started with February 2020. And added a heart over the 14th. 

Supplies: Eileen Hull Display Stand 664346 and 
Eileen Hull Thinlits flower and leaf die 662811 
Eileen Hull heart over 14th 662812.
Other Supplies: Tim Holtz Adornments bows trim 
Other Supplies: Die'sire metal lace die
Scrapbook paper unknown
Big Kick tool
 Littles Sizzles mat board

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a great calendar design. Beautiful colors and flowers.