Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Blogspot from June 3, 2012 and Winner on Tim's blog!


I was thrilled to see I was one of 12 winners on Tim's blog for June 12 tags of 2012: here is the link to Tim's blog: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2012-july/
And here is my June blogpost here: https://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2012-june/
Here is my umbrella tag using a photo of myself when I was around 8 years old.

This blogspot had 760 hits as of December 28, 2019


Thanks Tim and Mario, I love all the details you used on your June tag of 12 Tags of 2012.
 http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2012-june/

I loved that umbrella! This photo was taken at my grandparents home, they lived up the road from us.

I printed a copy on gloss paper. Color was added to my dress using Tim's nib with fired brick distress ink.
I used Tim's stamp in the background from the stamp sheet Photo Studio #013, Tim's tiny tabs die cut for the tab, his word bands and the pen nib on this tag. To give the look of metal, I painted the tiny tab with silver dabber paint. Life Journey number 8 was added to the tab, I'm guessing that was my age.

Update: I asked my mother if she knew my age when she took this photo, she said I was around 8 years.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a great tag design so it is no surprise you were a winner.

Corry said...

What a beautiful tag , I love it
you also have a nice blog. I started to follow you. I want to invite you to come and take a look at my blog and maybe you would like to follow me too
My blog is corryscardandcreations
Hugs corry